Monday, November 8, 2010

Holy Moly Spirit Hoods


I think I need one of these. I'm not sure which one I want to be. I'm torn between the Red Wolf...and the Black Jaguar. Both of these are completely insane. And are begging to be worn by me at all times. Ke$ha apparently started this trend...but I have to say as a woman that recently acquired a PillowPet (dear god...don't ask...) this sort of makes sense. It's like I can wear my pillow pet out and about. And let other people enjoy it. It's like the Snuggy...and this new swedish onsie for adults (a Funzee...again don't ask why I know this...apparently European Hipsters are wearing these) that everyone is raving about. We've officially enter the age of the eternal snuggle. Go identify your inner spirit animal now. Maybe I'm actually a Wolf...hmmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment