So I think I spent the day doing things "wrong". I also think it might have been on purpose. It's five days into a new year and I'm already itching to do the "wrong" thing. Here is a list of wrong things I might have done today:
1. Bought coffee instead of making it at home (that's me trying to save money...ha!)
2. Maybe I didn't really attack that pile of grading...
3. I sort of left my class room a bit untidy. Whoops.
4. I ate pizza instead of going to spin class.
5. There are so many dishes in the sink. So many.