Friday, September 17, 2010

M.I.A.


I've been on a sabbatical. But now I'm back. Listening to music. And I have nothing cool to post. Except maybe a little playlist of stuff I am crushing on music wise. I'm getting in an autumnal frame of mind. I want to hear things I've never heard before and more. Ready?

1. Mariee Sioux - Wizard Flurry Home Sweet. Pure. Good.

2. Glasser - Home I can't get enough of this song. It's like candy for my soul. Eat it up.

3. Deerhunter - Helicopter Even my Dad likes Deerhunter. Enough said.

4. Shontelle- Impossible - Ok...this one is super sweet pop. I'm sunk. I love it.

5. Thermals - Never Listen to Me Oh. Yes.

6. Gold Panda - Snow and Taxis This is good to make stuff to.

7.The Microphones - I Felt Your Shape Hmm.

8. Vetiver - The Swimming Song Summer nostalgia.

9. Jeffrey and Jack Lewis - Don't Be Upset Too cute. Too cute.

10. Fruit Bats - When U Love Somebody

No comments:

Post a Comment