Saturday, August 28, 2010

Vows


Ok. Let's just get this over with...let me admit that I read the NY Times Vows column religiously every week. I actually try to check on Friday just because I can't wait to read it. I've obviously lost my mind. I'm obsessed with other people's love stories. I can't get enough of them. In some ways this is quite possibly destroying any of my future love stories, cause in the back of mind I'm going to be thinking...what would our love story sound like as a Vows column? Is it wonderfully endearing? Is it short and sweet? Is it tumultuous and full of angst ridden moments when we could not decide what on earth was going on? Is it...god forbid...sickening for other people to read? All I know is I am totally writing my own mock Vows Column when I get married. And you should go read this week's column. It is soooo cute. Like beyond the moon cute. I love that she is afraid of mailing things. I can totally relate. I have a fear of checking voicemail that is tortuous.

Photo from NY Times by Robert Stolarik

No comments:

Post a Comment